Kanye West Dethrones Taylor Swift At MTV VMAs 2009

Monday, September 14, 2009

281x211Not that I’m really surprised Kanye West’s dumbass decided to act himself, grab the mic from Taylor Swift during her award speech at the 2009 MTV VMAs and embarrass just about everyone in the building (besides himself) by suggesting Beyonce should have won the award for best something instead of Taylor Swift, I just hoped that when he did it, he would not be, for once is his life, wearing sunglasses indoors.

I used to do that when I was fifteen and I stopped because I learned you can’t wear sunglasses inside and not be a d-bag. Then again I could afford expensive ass sunglasses when I was fifteen… I guess when you just start making money you gotta flaunt it all the time like an uneducated bastard.

Here’s the video.

M

0 comments:

Blog Archive